Friday, March 13, 2009

Catch Up!

Wow it's been so long since I posted!!
Hope all is well with everyone. Life is busy! I've been working hard trying to promote online and offline. As well as trying to create some new products and get some ideas.
I've been busy with Etsy but busy everywhere! too many projects going on. My church is have a great art gallery in a few weeks and I'm helping, organizing and I'm supposed to have a painting done for next Sunday! Yikes! gotta bite the bullet and get to business this weekend.

If anyone is interested; I'm running a Discontinuation Sale at my second shop Http://RandomSuppliesDepot.Etsy.com . I have a bunch of inventory that I want to get rid of to make way for new products & designs. So it's really marked down; journals in funky retro boho designs and hemp -- and blank card sets too! Check it out! :)

Hopefully more to come soon and more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment