Thursday, August 13, 2009

When It Rains.. It Pours!

So even though I already posted once today... and not for WEEKS before that. I realized I had something "blog worthy" to post!


So... do you Twitter? Tweet? Tweetering? I have come to realize that Twitter has instilled in me, in a short time, a very useful capability.


Twitter has gradually been making me a better Facebooker... and in turn oh my, I might finally have a handle on being a better blogger. Or blogger period!

I like twitter because of the character space restriction. Yes, sometimes it's annoying! But, having a limited amount of space means you CAN't spend a lot of time doing it, and makes you think what you REALLY want to say and forces you to get the most direct message in the shortest contents possible. Realizing that I can keep up with Twitter without spending a lot of time has made Facebook AND my otherwise lifeless blog seem less daunting and more attainable. For some reason, I was previously overwhelmed by the thought of "keeping up" on Facebook... or Blogging! Goodness. I thought that would takes hours and I just don't have the time or know what to say.

But Twitter has created a nice habit of forcing me to keep my comments short and sweet:) Giving me more exposure with less time!

No comments:

Post a Comment